Of Paradise have no doubt been one of the most well respected underground dance music labels of the past 5 years, consistently showcasing new talent and pushing forward thinking sounds. OP's discography includes early releases from the likes of Stratton and Will Lister, whilst recent additions from Krotone and forthcoming Fiesta Soundsystem are a sign of things to come.
In addition to the label, the now Berlin based Fade & Paul P run Studio LP, a creative practice, specialising in graphic design and art direction within the fashion, music and culture sectors. Without doubt a real inspiration for any creatives doing things independently across multiple formats.
During their EARFUL OF hour expect to hear both existing and forthcoming OP releases, plus the cheeky addition of a pending track on Earful of Wax.
1. Isreal Vines - Nosedive (Ectomorph Remix) [Interdimensional Transmissions]
2. Will Lister - Comfort Zone [Heald Recordings]
3. Kepler - Full Contact [Control Freak Recordings]
4. Mani Festo - Close Proximity [Sneaker Social Club]
5. Mani Festo - Shunt [Sneaker Social Club]
6. ******* - Immersed (**** Remix) [Forthcoming on Earful of Wax]
7. Fiesta Soundsystem - Pulse Fiesta [Forthcoming on Of Paradise]
8. Modeselektor - Mean Friend Instrumental [Monkeytown Records]
9. EEBONE - Resonance [LBR Records]
10. Fiesta Soundsystem - Acid Tool [Forthcoming on Of Paradise]
11. Morgan Wright - Last Season's Meta [Burning Rose]
12. Low End Activist - Code of Codes [SEAGRAVE]
13. Oll Hates - Feelings (Lazarus Remix) [Of Paradise]